- This place does not have a dining area in order to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
- The use of glass containers is prohibited, and the establishment offers a variety of free beverages.
- No phone calls or chatter in the main Jjimjilbang lodge and keep it quiet.
- Please do not use perfume or cologne in the steam room.
- Maintain steam attire in public areas of the spa at all times.
- Guests are required to wear slippers at the spa and to be aware of non-slip.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Children must be at least 13 years old.
* Please note that the spa may refuse service to those who do not comply! Hot Snow Spa will provide our clients with unique steam clothing and special towels to wipe away sweat.
Tip; for personal hygiene reasons, we strongly recommend that clients bring their towels and slippers!
Usually, underwear is required under the sweatsuit. Once the sweat from the steaming process dries, it does not leave any odour. Please feel free to bring extra underwear to change into if you feel uncomfortable.
1. Pick up a locker key at the reception desk, store your shoes, and pick up your special sweatsuit.
2. Enter the corresponding locker room and shower room, then change into the sweatsuit and enter the lobby.
3. You can choose different types of relaxation massage or body treatment according to your needs at this time.
4. You can experience the amazing function of energy heat therapy in 4 Jjimjilbang rooms with different functions. Relaxation, healing and maximum effect through heat therapy assistance.
5. The tea bar area offers a wide range of drinks free of charge to give you full recovery of your strength after complete relaxation.
6. You can also sleep for short periods of time in the dedicated sofa bed lounge area.
Jjimjilbang room precautions
Please consult your doctor if you have any of the following conditions：
- Taking medication
- Pacemakers / Defibrillators
- Organ implantation
- Insensitive to heat
- Chronic illness/disease related to sweating, ability to sweat or perspire
- Cardiovascular disease
Do not use the steam room if you have/ or are
- Under the influence of alcohol and marijuana
- Fever / Cold
- Recent joint injury (within 72 hours), closed infection or surgical or operative wound.
- Experiencing menstruation (may temporarily increase menstrual flow)